Johnson City Public Library to Host Music Programs
• Monday, December 1st at 6:00 p.m.
- Listen to the cheerful voices of the East Tennessee Children’s Choir.
• Monday, December 8th at 6:30 p.m.
- The joyful sound of holiday medleys provided by the Harrington Music Studio will fill the library with beautiful violin music.
• Thursday, December 18th at 11:30 a.m.
- The Towne Acres Children’s Choir will perform following the library’s regular Preschool Storytime for three to five year olds at 11:00 a.m.
• Monday, December 22nd at 6:30 p.m.
- The final performance will conclude with music by Harp Strings.
The Johnson City Public Library will host several opportunities for holiday music enjoyment during the month of December. The library invites you to stop by for a visit, check out some seasonal books and music to take home, and enjoy the following performances:
All music will be presented around the Christmas tree on the second floor in the Buffalo Mountain Room and is open to the public. For more information about these free programs, call 423-434-4458 or visit us online at www.jcpl.net
2014 Acoustic Christmas Concert
Tuesday, December 16th - 7pm @ Freedom Hall Civic Center
Electric 94.9's Acoustic Christmas is the Tri-Cities annual holiday concert for all ages. The show features national pop and rock recording artists playing both plugged in and un-plugged shows. Artists scheduled to appear are The Script, Cobra Starship, Rixton, Echosmith, Mary Lambert and Jake Miller. *(Artists subject to change without notice).
Tickets are on sale now at the Freedom Hall Ticket Office or online here
. For additional information, please call the Box Office at (423) 461-4884.
ETSU Basketball at Freedom Hall
The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has announced that individual game and family plan ticket packages are now on sale for the 2014-15 men’s basketball season. Individual game tickets for the Buccaneers season in Freedom Hall are now on sale to the public, with reserved seats available. Ticket prices start at $7.50 each and can be purchased by calling the ETSU Athletic Ticket office at 423.439.4878, or by ordering on-line here
For more on ETSU men’s basketball throughout the 2014-15 season, visit ETSUBucs.com
, or click here
to view this season's schedule.
MORE GOING ON
- For more City events, please follow us here.
- For more Freedom Hall Civic Center events, please follow us here.
- For more events happening throughout the area, please visit here.